1. Try to make your car less heavy since heavier cars burn more gas.
2. Use ceiling fans when possible.
3. Grow your produce. Grow a one container garden if space is an issue.
4. Pull back the curtain to use sunlight when possible to light the home.
5. Unplug products when not in use. These items are still using energy and your power bill will decrease.
6. Just say no to plastic bags. Buy reusable bags to use at the store.
7. Open the windows when the weather isn’t hot to cool the house.
8. Bring your own containers for leftovers to a restaurant, if you really want to kick it up a notch.
9. Of course, recycle when possible.