1. You can clean with inexpensive household products with products such as lemon juice, baking soda, and vinegar.
2. If your errands are in the same area. Park the car and walk to burn less fuel. Plus, more steps means a burning more calories, too.
3. Insulate your own home to reduce energy consumption. It will help to lower the electricity bill, too.
4. Take shorter showers and turn the water off when brushing your teeth.
5. Make your own easy natural laundry detergent.
6. LED lights are inexpensive and help to reduce the power bill.
7. Install low-flow showerheads.
8. Be creative. Reuse material when possible (sometimes for other uses).
9. If not in a room keep the light turned off.