Construction paper (for the antlers)
Markers or crayons
1. Leave the paper bag flat with the bottom flat as if it has never been used before.
2. Fold the bottom corners of the bottom section (which should still be flat) of the bag underneath a little bit to form the reindeer head.
3. Trace the hands on the construction paper. Next cut out the drawn handprints.
4. Glue on the hands on the upper back side of the bag. One on each corner.
5. Draw on the eyes, cut out a round circle from the construction for the nose, draw on the mouth. You can always glue on the eyes, too.